BROCKTON SCHOOL COMMITTEE
GEORGE M. ROMM LITTLE THEATRE, BHS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2018, 7:00 P.M.
Welcome to an open meeting of the School Committee. This is the agenda that will be discussed this evening. Please note that Hearing of Visitors is included. If you have a statement or question, please give your name to the secretary.
- CALLING OF MEETING TO ORDER/ESTABLISHING A QUORUM/FLAG SALUTE
- HEARING OF VISITORS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of September 25, 2018 Regular School Committee Meeting Minutes -- Enc. #1 -- Pages 1-6
- Acceptance of Donation to Raymond School from Dr. Andrea Wuotila -- Enc. #2 -- Page 7
- Acceptance of Notification of Personnel Appointments: Certified, Non-Cert. -- Enc. #3 -- Pages 8-9
- Acceptance of Notification of Personnel Actions: Leaves of Absence, Resignations, Retirements -- Enc. #4 -- Pages 10-11
- REPORT OF SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Recognition –Lowes Home Improvement of Brockton -- Enc. #5 -- Page 12
- Learning and Teaching -- Enc. #6 -- Page 13
- South Middle School Tree Planting/Dept. of Conservation & Recreation -- Enc. #7 -- Pages 14
- October 1 Enrollment Report
- Items to Refer to Subcommittee -- Enc. #8 -- Page 15
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
At this point in the meeting, the Committee should discuss with the Superintendent any special matters that should be scheduled for future agendas. This is one of the Committee’s opportunities to look ahead, to ask the Superintendent to research special problems, and to make suggestions that will help the Superintendent prepare for future Committee agendas.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION