Brockton Public Schools will be participating in the National School Lunch Program and/or the School Breakfast Program] As part of this program, Brockton Public Schools implementing Special Assistance Programs will offer healthy meals every school day at NO COST to the students due to the implementation of the Community Eligibility Provision/Provision 2 for school year 2023/2024 Students will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit a household application.
The Brockton Public Schools offers MyPayments Plus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides parents with the convenience and information they need to manage their student’s ala carte and second meal account anywhere, at any time of day or night. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send money to school for extras or a second lunch (on the same day).
At no cost, MyPayments Plus allows families to:
• Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student’s accounts; use the same account for more than one child.
• Check your student’s current account balance and create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
• Monitor the additional items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
• Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling (866) 789-6907. Funds deposited through MyPayments Plus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
• Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance.
If you prefer to make payments or check balances via phone, call toll free (866) 789-6907.
To create a new account, visit www.mypaymentsplus.com or click on the MyPayments Plus icon below. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Your student’s ID number can be obtained by contacting support at 1-877-237-0946.
BROCKTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
FOOD SERVICES DEPARTMENT
If you have any questions, please call:
Tom Burke (Resident District Manager) at 508-580-7514
Tom McNeely (Director of Dining Services) at 508-580-7505
Shayna Shields (Resident Dietitian) at 508-580-7514
Christopher Cushman 508-580-7514
Ken Dube (Production Manager) at 508-580-7506
Mike Dobrowolski (Executive Chef) at 508-580-7514
Sandy Lavoie (Director of Dining Services) at 508-580-7514