Kathleen F. Moran, Ed.D., Executive Director
Phone: 508-580-7535, Fax: 508-580-7091
Associate Director, Matthew Beals 508-580-7535
Associate Director, Stephanie Geddes 508-580-7535
Associate Director, Tracy Holland 508-580-7535
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, COLLEEN PROUDLER 508-580-7535
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Dear new and prospective BPS employees,
Thank you for your interest in supporting our students' futures! At the Brockton Public Schools, instructional excellence is at the heart of everything we do and we need employees in every department and every classroom who recognize and appreciate the importance of a quality education.
We look forward to getting to know you as you begin this exciting new process. Below you will find a link to a list of available positions. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our department with any questions.
The Human Resources Team at BPS
· ESL TEACHERS – ALL LEVELS
· ELEMENTARY SEI TEACHERS
· SCHOOL NURSE
· SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS – ALL LEVELS
· SCHOOL ADJUSTMENT COUNSELORS
· ONE TO ONE NURSE
· INSTRUCTIONAL LITERACY COACH – ELEMENTARY
· ENGLISH TEACHERS – MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL
· MATH TEACHER – MIDDLE SCHOOL
· SCIENCE TEACHER – MIDDLE SCHOOL
· BIOLOGY TEACHER – HIGH SCHOOL
· ASL INTERPRETER – HIGH SCHOOL
· BILINGUAL HAITIAN SOCIAL STUDIES – HIGH SCHOOL
· BILINGUAL SPANISH BIOLOGY – HIGH SCHOOL
· ESL SPECIAL EDUCATION – HIGH SCHOOL
· PARAPROFESSIONALS – SPECIAL EDUCATION – ALL LEVELS
· MONITOR TEACHER ASSISTANTS – SPECIAL EDUCATION – ALL LEVELS
· PARAPROFESSIONALS – GENERAL EDUCATION - ALL LEVELS
· MONITOR TEACHER ASSISTANTS – GENERAL EDUCATION – ALL LEVELS
· SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
· BUS DRIVERS
· VAN DRIVERS
· HVAC TECHNICIAN
An Equal Opportunity / ADA Compliant /Affirmative Action Employer
This is to notify all persons that the Brockton Public Schools does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, ethnicity, marital or veteran status in the provision of or access to services, employment and activities.
The Brockton Public School System has designated Kathleen Moran as the Affirmative Action Officer.
Human Resources Department
43 Crescent Street
Brockton, MA 02301
All policies are procedures are in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.