Registration & Student Assignment
60 Crescent Street Brockton, MA
For your convenience, most functions can be completed online using the information below, however, if you'd like to make an in-person appointment, kindly call our office and we will book an appointment for you.
In addition, we now have a document drop off window for your convenience.
MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:30 AM TO 1:30 PM
SCHOOL YEAR OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
SCHOOL YEAR EVENING HOURS:
Wednesdays 5pm to 7 pm
Márcia Andrade Serpa, Director
Videos explaining the dual language program and enrollment process are available below under the question, "What is the DUAL LANGUAGE program and how do I apply?"
- How do I contact the School Registration Office?
- What age must my child be to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten?
- What age must my child be to be eligible for Kindergarten?
- I am new to Brockton. What documentation do I need to register my child for school?
- How are students assigned to a school?
- How do I request a transfer to another school?
- Is my child eligible for transportation?
- What special programs exist for students in Brockton?
- What is the DUAL LANGUAGE program and how do I apply?
- How do I change my address on file?
- How do I register my child for school?
- What information/documents do I need to register my child for kindergarten?