All students, staff and guests are required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times while in our school buildings and on school grounds. Anyone believed to have a medical exemption must provide written documentation to the school nurse’s office from their doctor on or before their first day in the classroom. Please contact your child’s school if you’d like to discuss medical exemptions with the school nurse.
Mask breaks will be given throughout the day in a space where the students will be able to safely distance from others.
Screening Daily for Symptoms
Staff and students should remain home if they or anyone they live with exhibits one or more of these symptoms:
• A fever of 100.4° F or above
• Chills or shaking chills
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Sore throat
• Muscle aches or body aches
• Sudden loss of sense of smell or taste
• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
• Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies)
• Headaches when in combination with other symptoms
• Fatigue when in combination with other symptoms
Anyone who exhibits these symptoms while at school will be sent home. Students who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to take the bus and a parent/guardian will need to pick them up.
Complete the Student Handbook Forms
It is critical that you complete the student handbook forms as soon as possible so that we have a detailed record of your child’s medical needs and a list of who to contact in the event of an emergency. If you haven’t already done so, please click here to complete the forms online.