Donna Nixon, President, 508-232-3434 or email@example.com
Have a question? A comment? A message? Want to join our mailing list?
Simply complete this FORM or select the link on the left side of this page.
There are number of resource guides and informational articles for parents available through the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, the Brockton Public Schools and other providers of services to children. Below please find some documents we hope you may find useful. The SEPAC is encourages parents to join in the discussion and share their feedback, questions and concerns.
- Effective Advocacy Presentation by SEPAC Vice-President Pat O'Connor
- Parent Needs Assessment Evaluation & Questionnaire
- Understanding Assessment in the Special Education Process
- MA DESE's A Parent Guide to Special Education (English)
- DESE Requirements for Students with Disabilities' Participation in MCAS
- "Is Special Education The Right Service? A Technical Assistance Guide"