Manage Automated Calls/Texts
When you receive a text message from the Brockton Public Schools with the sender ID 82932,
- do nothing if you would like to continue receiving future text messages.
- to opt out, text STOP in your reply to the message.
to opt in,
- if it is the cell phone number you previously chose to opt out, you can opt it back in by texting SUBSCRIBE 1002072 to 82932.
- if it is a new cell phone number, you must call your child's school to add the new number or to replace an existing cell phone number in the student record.
- if you only want to receive texts, and not calls: select 9 to opt out of calls while you are still on the line with one, or call 855-502-7867 from the number you want to opt out.