Brockton High School
Dr. Clifford Murray, Principal
Brockton High School is a safe, supportive environment that provides 4,300 students with the knowledge, skills, values and behaviors necessary to become responsible and productive members of a diverse society. Instruction focuses on enabling students to demonstrate the literacy skills of reading, writing, speaking and reasoning and preparing them to participate actively as citizens in a technologically advanced society.
BHS About Us
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL BHS STUDENTS!!!
- About Us
- BHS House Contact Information
- Brockton Talent Search Program
- Brockton High School Report Card
- Protocol for Address Changes
SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT ID SYSTEM
A smart card ID system, is installed to replace the homeroom period. Students will be issued a new ID that they must use to access the building. Kiosks are set up in each house for students to scan their cards as they enter the building. Students must enter through their own house using their IDs.
- Freshmen will receive their IDs at orientation on 8/29/19 from 9:00-11:00.
- Sophomores, juniors and seniors may pick up their IDs on August 29, 2019 from 11:30 until 12:30 p.m. in their assigned houses.
Students who do not pick up IDs in August will receive them upon arrival to BHS on the first day of school.
- Freshmen will receive their schedules during orientation on August 29th from 9:00-11:00.
- Sophomores, juniors and seniors may pick up schedules on August 29th from 11:30 -12:30 in your house cafeterias.
Those students who do not pick up schedules in August may access them through the Student Portal by following the directions below or upon arrival to BHS on the first day of school.
- Go to the Infinite Campus Student Portal
BROCKTON HIGH SIX PERIOD DAY SCHEDULE
Elaine Alves: 508-580-7431, 7432
Andrew Donovan: 508-580-7411
Carolyn Copp: 508-580-7421
Sean Ahearn: 508-894-4400