Photo Brockton High School, Brockton, MA

Guidance Forms

Weekly Progress Report

Work Permit Instructions

Transfer of Student Records Form

This form is used during the summer to transfer an active student to another high school or private school.

When filling out this form please include as much information as possible.

Transcript-Records Release Form

This form is used for the following:

1. To have a transcript sent to a college.
2. To request a transcript for any other purpose.
3. To request a full set of records for a graduate, an inactive student or an active student that is not leaving Brockton High School.

When filling out this form, be very specific. The more we know the faster we can locate your records.

Transcript Records Release

Transfer Student Records Form - from Brockton High School to another school

Authorization for Release of Records - from another school to Brockton High School