Brockton High School Scholarship Program
Brockton High School Scholarship Program stands as a lasting tribute to many generous people, organizations and businesses who have made supporting our students in their quest of higher education a priority.
Each year, more than $50,000 in scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors pursuing a college education. In 2019, Brockton High School students have the opportunity to apply for 119 separate scholarship opportunities.
Scholarships are established in a variety of ways: some through bequests left in the form of trusts, fraternal and service clubs have granted others, while student organizations and caring individuals from our community have created other scholarship opportunities.
This outward generosity demonstrates a real commitment by our city to support the future of its children.
Setting Up A New Scholarship
- Develop a Committee
- Decide on amount and term of award
- Decide on fundraising and what bank to hold account
- Use application on file in BHS Guidance Office or develop one of your own
- Develop format for scholarship write-up
- Send letter from Scholarship Committee to School Committee requesting to be part of the scholarship program. This material should be forwarded to the Guidance Office at Central for processing.
43 Crescent Street
Brockton, MA, 02301
- Application must be completed by April 1st or 15th
- Selection of award recipient by May 1st send to Guidance Office at Central
- Call for assistance if needed
Cathie Leger - 508-580-7477