Please get involved -- join a committee, attend an event, etc. Check out our calendar for the latest updates, and don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook , connect with us on LinkedIn, or click on the other social media icons at the bottom of this page.
For information about the BHS Alumni Association and to get involved, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at (508) 894-4563.
* Communications and Marketing
* Community Outreach
* Fund Raising
* Programs and Events
* Student Relations
For further information about each of these brand new committees, contact Executive Director Bob Saltzman by email or by calling (508) 894-4563.
If you aren't receiving our monthly Boxer Briefs e-newsletter...
* Either it goes into your Spam or Promotions Box instead of your Primary Inbox, or
* We don't have your current contact information. If not, please fill out the Update Your Info form on the left.
- How to Submit Your Photos
- Class of 1973 Reunion
- Class of 2008 Reunion
- 2018 Huntington School Parade
- 2017 Alumni Basketball Clinic
- 2017 Alumni Association Scholarship Recipients
- Steve Greene '65 Receives the 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2017 Brockton High Golf Team Fundraising Tournament
- Class of 1987 Reunion
- Class of 1982 Reunion
The BHS Alumni Association awarded $1,000 scholarships to four outstanding Class of 2017 graduates. With Exec. Board members Mike Morris, Anne Beauregard and Carl Landerholm, the students are (L to R): Kelsie Drown (John Waldron Scholarship), Jennifer Greiner, Destyne Rodriguez-Fitzgerald and Samantha Ulich.
2019 ALUMNI ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Brockton High School seniors can apply for this year's BHS Alumni Association scholarships by following this application link.
The deadline for submitting your application and essay is April 1. For more information, email the BHS Alumni Office or call (508) 894-4563.
More than 70 former BHS basketball players returned to Brockton High on July 19 to run a free clinic for 100 Brockton children. The alumni, with assistance from Mutual Bank, also presented a $1,000 scholarship award to Marcus Azor '18.