BPS Computer Support
Starting your BPS Computer
1. To log onto the laptop please use the Other user in the start up screen and enter in your BPS username and password. .
2. When possible please make sure the laptop is plugged into power.
o If the laptop does not power on or is hung up, please hold the power button for 20 seconds and then try powering it back on.
3. If the laptop does not power on or is experiencing some other issue please call the BPS Helpdesk at (508) 468-0973 or email PARENTHD@BPSMA.ORG.
For additional instructions and support information please click here. This information is available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Helpful Program Tutorials for Students
FRENCH | PORTUGUESE | SPANISH
1. Log into Clever.
2. Once logged into Clever, find "Office 365" within your available programs. The Office 365 icon is included in the sample image below. Click on Office 365.
3. When the next window opens, click on "Outlook" from the list of available programs.
4. A setup window will appear. Click the arrows on the right-hand side of the pop up to complete the setup process.
5. Once you've completed the setup process, click the "Get Started" button.
6. You will be redirected to your inbox.
7. After your initial setup, you can follow steps 1-3 each time you want to access your student email account.