School Lunch Program
News & Announcements:
Welcome to the Brockton Public Schools Lunch web pages. Here you will find nutrition information about the Chartwells School Dining Program as well as the monthly School Lunch Menus. We hope you enjoy the site and visit often!
*****The first lunch for every student, Pre-K through Grade 12 is FREE for the next four school years. BPS offers MyPayments Plus, online meal payment option for parents, for ala carte items or a second lunch, if desired. But the first lunch for every student every day is free through June 2020!
The BROCKTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS also offers Breakfast in the Classroom, at NO CHARGE,
to every elementary student in the district.
The Brockton Public Schools offers MyPayments Plus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides parents with the convenience and information they need to manage their student’s ala carte and second meal account anywhere, at any time of day or night. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send money to school for extras or a second lunch (on the same day).
At no cost, MyPayments Plus allows families to:
• Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student’s accounts; use the same account for more than one child.
• Check your student’s current account balance and create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
• Monitor the additional items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
• Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling (866) 789-6907. Funds deposited through MyPayments Plus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
• Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance.
If you prefer to make payments or check balances via phone, call toll free (866) 789-6907.
To create a new account, visit www.mypaymentsplus.com or click on the MyPayments Plus icon below. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Your student’s ID number can be obtained by contacting support at 1-877-237-0946.