Brockton Virtual Learning Academy
Principal: Cynthia Burns
Interim Coordinator: Kristina Gallant
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
Welcome to our Brockton Virtual Learning Academy students! Your first day is Monday, September 13. There are a few important items we'd like to make you aware of before your first day.
Laptop Pick Up:
- BVLA students who could not pick up their laptops at the last distribution can visit the Keith Center on Friday, September 10, from 4-7 PM.
• Here are instructions for logging into Clever: https://youtu.be/AVUHjmx2JV4
- Students should check their school email each week day.
- On Monday, September 13, students should log into Clever and open Schoology at 8 AM to find their meeting links in Homeroom. (We will send an updated video for Monday via student email)
- We are at capacity and no longer enrolling students.
- We are unable to add students from the wait list at this time. Students who were on the wait list must attend their in-person schools.
WHO DO I CONTACT?
IF YOU are experiencing technical issues with a BPS laptop, please call the BPS Helpdesk at 508-468-0973 or email PARENTHD@BPSMA.ORG.
IF YOU are having difficulty logging into one of the district’s remote or hybrid learning platforms, please email InstructionalTechnologySupport@bpsma.org.
IF YOU would like to update your child’s contact information, please email Márcia Andrade Serpa at MAS@bpsma.org or call 508-580-7950. It is very important that we have your correct contact info on file.
IF YOU have a question about your child’s daily routine, please contact his/her principal by calling the main office line listed above.