BROCKTON SCHOOL COMMITTEE
GEORGE M. ROMM LITTLE THEATRE, BHS
November 21, 2017, 7:00 P.M.
Welcome to an open meeting of the School Committee. This is the agenda that will be discussed this evening. Please note that Hearing of Visitors is included. If you have a statement or question, please give your name to the secretary.
- CALLING OF MEETING TO ORDER/ESTABLISHING A QUORUM/FLAG SALUTE
- HEARING OF VISITORS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of November 14, 2017 Regular School Committee Meeting Minutes -- Enc. #1 -- Pages 1 - 5
- Acceptance of Report: November 15, 2017 Accounts Review Subcommittee -- Enc. #2 -- Pages 6 - 7
- REPORT OF SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Learning and Teaching -- Enc. #3 -- Page 8
- Student Report
- Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment Initiative (ICIE) -- Enc. #4 -- Page 9
- Equity in Education Lawsuit Update (Attorney S. Spatafore)
- Items to Refer to Subcommittee -- Enc. #5 -- 10
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Superintendent Evaluation/Contract Review -- Enc. #6 -- Page 11
- At this point in the meeting, the Committee should discuss with the Superintendent any special matters that should be scheduled for future agendas. This is one of the Committee’s opportunities to look ahead, to ask the Superintendent to research special problems, and to make suggestions that will help the Superintendent prepare for future Committee agendas.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION