Brockton Public Schools
School Committee Policy
EQUIPMENT - JJIBF
The head coach is to work in conjunction with the equipment manager as follows:
- Maintain an accurate squad list in order to assist in the collection of equipment from students who are negligent in turning in equipment at the close of the season.
- Assist in the collection of equipment from students who are negligent in turning in equipment at the close of the season.
Lost and stolen articles will be the responsibility of the athlete.
- The equipment manager will keep equipment cards on file.
- All equipment cards must remain current and all changes must be noted on the card maintained by the head coach or assistant coach.
- Student managers are never to be allowed in the equipment room unsupervised.
- The equipment manager is to turn into the athletic office, at the close of each season, within seven (7) days, the list of all equipment not returned. This information is to follow:
- Student's name and house
- Specific equipment lost
- The identifying number on the piece of equipment
- The head coach will receive the assistance of his/her coaching staff in the return of school equipment during the season (if a student is no longer associated) and at the close of activity.